Name and address of the person responsible
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is travel ways (in the following: travel ways), Wichertsweg 13, 53902 Bad Münstereifel, north rhine-westphalia, germany. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +49 2253 960802, fax: +49 2253 960803
The operational data protection officer of travel ways, Volker Vieth, can be reached at the above address or at email@example.com.
General information on data processing
Scope of processing of personal data
In principle, we only collect and use personal data from our users to the extent that this is necessary for Provision of a functional website as well as our content and services is required. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place regularly only after User Consent. An exception applies in such cases in which a prior collection consent is not possible for actual reasons and the processing of the data by legal regulations are permitted.
Legal basis for processing personal data
Insofar as we require the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data obtain, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract whose The contracting party is the data subject, Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are used to carry out pre-contractual work measures are required.
As far as processing of personal data to fulfill a legal obligation is required to which our company is subject, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. d GDPR as the legal basis.
If the processing is to protect a legitimate interest of our company or one Third parties are necessary and outweigh the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned If the first interest is not mentioned, Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR serves as the legal basis for the Processing.
Data Erasure and Storage Duration
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose storage is omitted. Storage can also take place if this is done by the European or national legislators in Union regulations, laws or others regulations to which the person responsible is subject. A suspension or deletion the data also takes place if a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for a conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of a contract.
Provision of the website and creation of log files
Description and scope of data processing
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from Computer system of the calling computer.
The following data is collected here:
- Information about the browser type and version used
- The user's operating system
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the user's system accesses our website
The data is stored anonymously in the log files of our system. One Storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place instead of.
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected required are. In the case of collecting the data for the provision of the website, this is the Case when the respective session has ended.
Possibility of objection and elimination
The collection of the data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. It therefore exists on the part of the user no possibility of objection.
Contact form and email contact
Description and scope of data processing
There is a contact form on our website which can be used for electronic contact can be used. If a user takes advantage of this opportunity, the The data entered in the input mask is transmitted to us and stored. These dates are:
- In the form for a consultation appointment:
- name, E-Mail, phone as well as desired date.
- In addition, the following can be given voluntarily: first name of the user, message
At the time the message is sent, the following data is also stored:
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of the sending process
Your consent will be obtained for the processing of the data during the sending process referred to this data protection declaration.
Alternatively, you can contact us via the email address provided. In this case the user's personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored.
A transfer of your personal data to third parties other than those listed below purposes does not take place. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to this in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR.
- the transfer according to Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR for the assertion, exercise or Defense of legal claims is required and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
- in the event that for the transfer according to Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR a legal obligation exists, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you is required.
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for processing the data is Article 6(1)(a) GDPR if the user has given his or her consent.
Legal basis for the processing of the data in the course of sending an e-mail are transmitted is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If the e-mail contact aims to conclude a of the contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
purpose of data processing
The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us solely for processing of contact. In the case of contact by e-mail, this is also the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to To prevent misuse of the contact form and the security of our information technology secure systems.
Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected required are. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those that were sent by e-mail, this is the case if the respective conversation with the user is finished. The conversation is over when the circumstances indicate that the facts in question have been conclusively clarified.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be sent at the latest after deleted after a period of seven days.
Possibility of objection and elimination
The user has the option at any time to withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data revoke data. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage object to their personal data at any time. All personal data in the course were saved during the contact will be deleted in this case. In such a case can the conversation cannot be continued.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org< is sufficient/p>
rights of the data subject
If personal data is processed by you, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you are entitled the following rights towards the person responsible:
right of providing information
You can request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether personal data, that concern you are processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can obtain the following information from the person responsible request information:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data being processed;
- the recipients or the categories of recipients compared to those concerning you personal data has been or will be disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
- the existence of a right to correction or deletion of the personal data concerning you data, a right to restriction of processing by the person responsible or one Right to object to this processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- all available information about the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 Para. 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of any such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you Data is transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this You can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR in connection with this to be informed with the transmission.
Right to Rectification
You have a right to correction and/or completion to the person responsible, if the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete are. The person responsible must make the correction immediately.
Right to restriction of processing
Under the following conditions, you can restrict the processing of you request the personal data concerned:
- if you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- the person responsible no longer uses the personal data for the purposes of processing required, but you use them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims require, or
- if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR and still do it is not certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible compare to your reasons predominate.
If the processing of the personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may - apart from their storage - only with your consent or for assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or a Member State to be processed.
If the restriction of processing was restricted according to the above conditions, you will be informed the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
Right to Erasure
- Obligation to delete
You can demand from the person responsible that the personal data concerning you Data will be deleted immediately, and the person responsible is obliged to keep this data deleted immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data concerning you are relevant for the purposes for which they were collected or processed in any other way is no longer necessary.
- You revoke your consent to which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. a or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR, and there is no other Legal basis for processing.
- You object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 (1) GDPR and there are there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you submit pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO objection to the processing.
- The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of the personal data concerning you is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States required to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data concerning you was collected in relation to the services offered by Information society according to Art. 8 Para. 1 GDPR.
- information to third parties
Has the person responsible made the personal data concerning you public and if he is obliged to delete them in accordance with Art. 17 (1) GDPR, he shall comply appropriate considering the available technology and implementation costs Measures, also of a technical nature, to ensure that those responsible for data processing process personal data, to inform that you as the data subject from them the deletion of all links to such personal data or copies or have requested replications of this personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under the law of Union or the Member States to which the person responsible is subject, or for Performance of a task that is in the public interest or in exercise public authority delegated to the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
- for archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical Research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 (1) GDPR, insofar as this under section a) mentioned law likely to achieve the objectives of this renders processing impossible or seriously impairs it, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Obligation to delete
right to information
Do you have the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing vis-à-vis the Responsible asserted, this is obliged to all recipients to whom you personal data concerned has been disclosed, this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients vis-à-vis the person responsible become.
Right to data portability
You have the right to transfer the personal data concerning you to the person responsible have provided in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another person responsible without hindrance from the to the person responsible to whom the personal data was provided, if
- processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR or Article 9 (2) lit. a GDPR or on a contract in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR and
- the processing is carried out using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that the data concerning you personal data transmitted directly from one person responsible to another person responsible as far as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons may hereby be violated not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to processing of personal data for it is necessary to perform a task that is in the public interest or is being exercised public authority delegated to the controller.
Right to object
You have the right to object at any time for reasons that arise from your particular situation the processing of your personal data, which is based on Article 6 (1) e or f GDPR occurs to file an objection; this also applies to a reference to these provisions assisted profiling.
The responsible person no longer processes the personal data concerning you, unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that protect your interests, rights and freedoms prevail, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or Defense of Legal Claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed in order to operate direct advertising You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data submit data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is associated with related to such direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the data concerning you will be personal data is no longer processed for these purposes.
You have the option in connection with the use of information society services - notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC - your right to object by automated means to exercise where technical specifications are used.
Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. Through the revocation of consent will affect the legality of the consent given until it is revoked processing that has taken place is not affected.
Automated individual decision-making including profiling
You have the right not to be solely based on automated processing – including profiling – to be subject to any decision made towards you has a legal effect or significantly affects you in a similar way. This does not apply if the decision
- for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller is required,
- due to legal provisions of the Union or the Member States to which the person responsible is subject to, is permitted and this legislation takes appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests or
- takes place with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data Art. 9 (1) GDPR, unless Art. 9 (2) lit. a or g GDPR applies and appropriate Measures taken to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests became.
With regard to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to protect the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, including at least the right to do so to obtain the intervention of a person on the part of the person responsible, to present his own position and to challenge the decision.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you are entitled the right to lodge a complaint with the following supervisory authority if you believe that the Processing of your personal data violates the GDPR:
State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information North Rhine-Westphalia
P.O. Box 20 04 44
Tel.: 02 11/384 24-0
Fax.: 02 11/384 24-10
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was lodged will inform the complainant about the status and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of legal action Legal remedy under Art. 78 GDPR
We use the widespread SSL method (Secure Socket Layer) within the website visit with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. usually acts it is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form, you can tell by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional tampering, partial or total loss, destruction or to protect against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are in accordance with the technological development continuously improved.
data protection supervisory authority
You have the right to appeal to the data protection supervisory authority and receive information about your rights there due to the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and other regulations on data protection, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In addition, the supervisory authority Contact point for complaints about the processing of personal data.
Updating and changing this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status March 2023.
Through the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The You can access the current data protection declaration at any time on the website https://travel-ways.de/datenschutz and be printed out.